Based on previous customer feedback, we recommend four different CBD creams and gels for lower back pain: a 5000mg CBD cooling cream, a 5000mg muscle joint gel, a 10,000mg unscented cream for those with severe pain, and a 20,000mg unscented cream for extreme cases.
5000mg CBD Cooling Cream
Our 5000mg CBD cooling cream contains menthol and provides a cooling sensation that can help soothe sore muscles. It is perfect for people who prefer a cooling effect.
Quiet Monk 5000mg Cooling CBD Cream$69.89 – $139.78
5000mg Muscle Joint Gel
Our 5000mg muscle joint gel contains menthol, capsaicin and camphor to provide a warming and cooling sensation that can help alleviate muscle soreness.
Quiet Monk 5000mg Muscle CBD Gel$69.89 – $139.78
10,000mg Unscented Cream for Severe Neck Pain
Our 10,000mg unscented cream is perfect for people with severe neck pain. It has a higher concentration of CBD and is formulated to provide targeted relief to the neck area.
Quiet Monk 10,000mg CBD Cream$120.00 – $400.00
20,000mg Unscented Cream for Extreme Cases
For extreme cases of lower back pain, we recommend our 20,000mg unscented cream. This cream has the highest concentration of CBD and is perfect for people with chronic pain. It is formulated to provide long-lasting relief and can help reduce inflammation and soothe sore muscles.
Quiet Monk 20,000mg CBD Cream$200.00 – $400.00
The Benefits of Using CBD Topicals for Lower Back Pain
CBD, or cannabidiol, is a natural compound found in the hemp plant. It interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system to reduce pain and inflammation. CBD topicals are creams, lotions, and gels infused with CBD that are applied directly to the skin. They are a great option for people who want to use CBD for pain relief without ingesting it.
CBD topicals have many benefits for lower back pain sufferers
Reduce Pain and Inflammation CBD has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce pain and inflammation in the lower back. When applied topically, it can target the affected area and provide localized relief.
Soothe Sore Muscles Muscle soreness is a common symptom of lower back pain. CBD topicals can help soothe sore muscles and reduce stiffness.
Improve Mobility Lower back pain can make it difficult to move around. CBD topicals can help improve mobility by reducing pain and stiffness.
Choosing the Right CBD Topical for Lower Back Pain
Choosing the right CBD topical can be overwhelming. Here is a guide to help you choose the right one for your needs.
Consider the CBD Concentration The CBD concentration is the amount of CBD in the product. The higher the concentration, the more potent the product. For severe lower back pain, we recommend using a higher concentration of CBD.
Choose the Right Type of Topical CBD topicals come in many forms, including creams, salves, and gels. Creams are thicker and provide a barrier that can help lock in moisture. Gels are lighter and spread easier. Salves are thicker and provide a protective barrier on the skin.
Consider Your Sensitivity to Scents Some CBD topicals are scented, while others are unscented. If you are sensitive to scents, choose an unscented option.
CBD creams and topicals are a great option for people looking for a natural way to alleviate back pain. They can provide localized relief, reduce inflammation, and soothe sore muscles. When choosing a CBD topical, consider the CBD concentration, the type of topical, other ingredients, and your sensitivity to scents. Based on previous customer feedback, we recommend our 5000mg CBD cooling cream, 5000mg muscle joint gel, 10,000mg unscented cream for severe neck pain, and 20,000mg unscented cream for extreme cases of lower back pain.
1. How do CBD topicals work for lower back pain? CBD topicals work by interacting with the body’s endocannabinoid system to reduce pain and inflammation in the affected area.
2. Are there any side effects of using CBD topicals? CBD topicals are generally safe to use and have few side effects. However, some people may experience skin irritation or allergic reactions.
3. Can I use CBD topicals with other medications? It is always a good idea to consult with a healthcare provider before using CBD creams or topicals with other medications.
4. How often should I use CBD topicals for lower back pain? The frequency of use will depend on the severity of your lower back pain. It is best to start with a small amount and gradually increase as needed.
5. Are CBD topicals legal? CBD topicals that contain less than 0.3% THC are legal in most states. However, it is important to check your local laws before purchasing and using CBD products.